4 Beiträge
kfoxxed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Success with florist roses? - Over the last few years many methods have been proposed. Would it be possible to post success rates for each method each of us have tried. F... Lesen Sie mehr
    61 Kommentare
kfoxxed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on acquiring Julia Child. - Over the years I have given my mother various yellow rose plants to plant on Mothers' Day. She is east Texan so she appreciates nothing. How... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kfoxxed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Temperature in misting box. - Does anyone have ideas on how to reduce the temperature in an indoor misting box? I live on the Gulf Coast, so the the ambient temperature o... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kfoxxed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to find the largest selection of Florist Roses? - I live in a pretty big city, Houston, but I am flummoxed as to where to go to get the quality and variety of Florist Roses I see in the post... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare