19 Beiträge
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finished kitchen pics - Santa Barbara-ish style - After 5 months (ugh), our kitchen is finished! We were going for an old European or Santa Barbara style. We like color and wanted something ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Review of Signature Custom Cabinets and Dallas KD/ progress pics - I wanted to write a review for Signature Custom Cabinets since I couldn’t find anything when I was looking here originally. Also a review of... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What you get with an expensive kitchen remodel - Here‘s my very expensive kitchen reveal! Don‘t you like it? in seriousness, this is the temporary kitchen that my kitchen designer s... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our outdoor kitchen pictures and thoughts - We finished our outdoor kitchen a few months ago and I wanted to share here in case it helps others. It’s currently functioning as our main ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our Wood-Mode cabinet order: what else should I be thinking of? - For background, my KD works for an independent high-end KD shop that has been in business for almost 30 years, and they have been selling Wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the right way to fix this shower tile crack? - We are finishing up our master bath remodel (contractor just finished the punchlist yesterday). I noticed this crack this morning. Going bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finished master bathroom pictures - marble, navy, and gold - I live in a suburb with not a lot of variety, so I wanted something that was classic but not ubiquitous. We kept the footprint pretty much t... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Starting with the basics: what's the best way to lay out my kitchen? - I posted my KD's proposed layout a while back and it didn't get great reviews. So I thought I'd start over, and just begin with the best way... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Critique this layout, please - overall but specifically the island - For background, we are a busy family with five kids between 5-12. We cook every day and host dinner parties fairly frequently (in the dining... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
K D hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it normal for a KD to charge a consultation fee? - We are just starting out on our kitchen remodel project. I called a few KDs to schedule appointments. Two have called me back already, and o... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...