9 Beiträge
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase - We r planning on a similar staircase. Our question is regarding the carpet and wood steps. As u move to the top of the staircase is wood sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Can u please tell me where u found this chandelier?
    1 Kommentar
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Yes, does anyone know where I can find this chandelier? It's gorgeous!
    3 Kommentare
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting - Where can I find the bell shaped pendants?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite? - Which granite is this?
    2 Kommentare
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
kgugar hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this stove? - Is this a current model or antique? I just adore it!
    1 Kommentar