9 Beiträge
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardie siding - oops, contractor left off foam insulation! - Hello, I need your help! Our house is half brick, half vinyl siding, and we hired a siding contractor to install new Hardie, but they forg... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great shape to the pulls - I do declare, where’d you find those pulls?
    Kommentar
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas to spruce up this house? - Hello, we are ready to update the exterior of our house and would love some ideas! We plan to keep the windows and the brick, and we must re... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room width and roof pitch? - Hi, quick follow up - what are the dimensions of the room and the pitch of the roof? I really love the scale. It's open but also cozy.
    1 Kommentar
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof pitch and room width? - Hi, great space. Can you tell me the width of the room and the pitch of the roof? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful wood beams. What kind? - The clean lines of the beams are gorgeous. What kind of wood, and are they structural?
    Kommentar
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous Simplicity - I'm really inspired by your design! Who manufactured the doors/windows and what is the ceiling height?
    2 Kommentare
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help selecting economical, durable finishes - Hello! My husband and I are estimating the cost to construct a new custom residence on a hill country lot in Central Texas. Our architect ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
kharmapill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know what brand that light fixture above the vanity is? I really like how it tapers
    2 Kommentare