10 Beiträge
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Making and a bachelor pad into "our home" - My fiancé and I live on the first floor of a beautiful , historical Victorian (two family home) . The room doesn't get a lot of sunlight ( b... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry way is driving me crazy! - This space is non functional at the moment and serves as a place to dump our shoes and mail .. And junk .. Also I want to change up the co... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry way is driving me crazy :) - This space is non functional at the moment and serves as a place to dump our shoes and mail .. And junk .. Also I want to change up the co... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry way is driving me crazy :) - This space is non functional at the moment and serves as a place to dump our shoes and mail .. And junk .. Also I want to change up the co... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Revamping a dining room table! - Thinking about painting this table and the wicker chairs. This was a hand-me-down and the dark green color bother me. I have thought about p... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my small Kitchen! - Our kitchen needs help! We have dreams of updating the cabinets, floor, counter top in the the future, but need help in the meantime. The ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
50's Pink bathroom dilemma! - Looking for some help with our pink tile 1954 bathroom :) we won't be replacing the tile anytime soon, so we have to deal with it. This is o... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
50's Pink bathroom dilemma! - Looking for some help with our pink tile 1954 bathroom :) we won't be replacing the tile anytime soon, so we have to deal with it. This is o... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ranch home living room - design help! - We have a ranch style home, so our living room and dining area are one room... I would love to figure out a way for the two areas to feel a ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare
Kristin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boring bedroom help ! - While I am happy with our bedroom wall color, everything else seems to bother me... We are not looking to purchase furniture, but I have tho... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare