5 Beiträge
Marit Kibsgaard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace - how about them walls? - We just installed a new fireplace, and are quite unsure how we should proceed with covering the fireplace niche and the adjacent walls. Plea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Marit Kibsgaard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain position - Tall windows are to the right of the shorter one. Wall with tall windows protrude 3' in front of wall with short window. I am considering p... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Marit Kibsgaard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall! - Hi, I love all in this room! Could you please let me know where to find the wall "tiles" that hold the flowers? Maybe also the manufactorer... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Marit Kibsgaard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ship international? - Hi. I would love to purchase this art. Do you ship to Nowray?
    1 Kommentar
Marit Kibsgaard hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table - I would also love to know where to purchase this table! And chairs?
    Kommentar