4 Beiträge
kimjesson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
over the fireplace mantle - Needing ideas for over the fireplace mantle. Very high ceiling.....small collectibles on mantle now but I will be taking them off as well.
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
kimjesson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can I see more pics of this rug? - It is hard to tell what other color is running through the blue....is it gold, tan, beige...do you have more pics or pics of it in a room?
    Kommentar
kimjesson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mixing (gunstock color) wood floors with light oak dining rm - Help! I have a 1990's washed light oak (cream color) dining room, but am getting rid of the cream colored wall to wall rugs and putting dow... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
kimjesson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
my tile has been discontinued - I have a 14 year old house and I found out the existing tile from the foyer into the kitchen has been discontinued. I wanted to tile the di... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare