4 Beiträge
kimsilva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
island lighting - Is there a formula for choosing the correct size chandelier/pendant over a kitchen island?
    1 Kommentar
kimsilva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen island lighting - I have an average size island (50"x27") and am wondering how to find the correct size chandelier/pendant to use. Is there a formula I shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kimsilva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint color was used on the cabinets? Wall color? - I LOVE this kitchen - it is absolutely beautiful. Would love to know paint color for cabinets and wall. I have similar backsplash and gran... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kimsilva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinet paint color - I am planning to paint my very "orange" maple kitchen cabinets and need help with choosing a color. I have granite countertops, which I lov... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare