7 Beiträge
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space in front of L-shaped stairs - We are building new stairs in the middle of the house from basement to the second floor. On the first floor, there will be a space (74 inche... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior colors for this house? - My mother in law is having her house painted, and she is looking for suggestions for house colors. Don't know if it matters, but she is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open rafters in basement ceiling? - We are moving a staircase to the middle of the house, and over the weekend, I opened up the basement to see if what was in the ceiling where... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So, not granite, huh? - I am beginning the process (hired an architect) to help with some renovation projects. One of which is re-doing the kitchen. After reading t... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug under the kitchen table? - I have a wood floor and with three kids -- the chair legs are scrapping up the floor despite repeated attempts at putting on felt pads. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Working on my front foyer - I don't have a hall closet and would like to add some warmth and function to my narrow entry. Pix 1 is looking from my living room toward... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kim S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim for windows - I have six windows in my living room and there is no trim around them. Looking for some direction or ideas. My house is a post-Victorian, b... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare