8 Beiträge
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain brand- need help finding these curtains - I saw these curtains in a model home and loved them. They didn’t have a tag on them and I haven't been able to find them online. Any ideas ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity Height with semi-recessed sinks! - I am installing semi-recessed sinks in the powder room and kids bathrooms. I did not realize the builder was going to install vanities that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coordinating house exterior colors - Building a house on 7 acres of land with farmhouse feel throughout. What are the "rules" or what would look best coordinating colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To crown mold or not to crown mold... that is the question :) - I am building a home with a farmhouse theme. Clawfoot tubs, wood counters, soft light wall colors, medium wood floors, barn doors, 5 panel d... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do kitchen wood countertops need to match wood floor? - We are building a house and we are doing a farmhouse theme. Kitchen will have white cabinets and white subway tile backsplash with light gra... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refinish/Paint inside and outside of clawfoot tub - What is the best way to refinish the inside and outside of a clawfoot tub? I am not willing to pay someone $500 and would prefer a DIY ;) I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry Chute Diameter - I am in the process of building a home and we will have a laundry chute. It will be going at a 45 degree angle so that it can discharge in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Katherine S hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom fixture finishes - Will a chrome vanity light go with a brushed nickel faucet? I want brushed nickel but the light I like only comes in chrome and ORB.
    6 Kommentare