5 Beiträge
kjpollock1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of floor tile? - Is the floor tile the 1" unglazed porcelain from Daltile? If so, can you tell me the exact color? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
kjpollock1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of sink and sink cabinet - Can you tell me the size of the sink and the corresponding size of the cabinet? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
kjpollock1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet size? - What is the height and width of the glass-doored cabinets on either side of the window? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
kjpollock1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of sink - What size are the sink and the sink cabinet? Thanks.
    5 Kommentare
kjpollock1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the sink centered on the window? - I'm facing a dilemna with my kitchen remodel. If I center my 30 farmhouse sink on the 48 inch window, then I don't have room to the left of... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar