7 Beiträge
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa update: What would you do? - I'm looking for fresh sofa pillows and a rug to go with this sofa, a Troy from Crate and Barrel from a more than a little bit ago. I like a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Layout Challenge - We just moved into an older building with a ton more space and a second bedroom for our son, so it's a serious upgrade. However, the living ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Off the Shelf Cellular Blinds - I need a honeycomb or cellular blind that measures about 30x80. Does anyone know of good options that aren't custom? I've checked Amazon a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you spot the difference? - Other than the texture and the price, can you tell the difference between these two beds? And if I don't mind the texture, I should just b... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of this bed, in this room? - We're moving and we need a new bed. The apartment is a railroad with a big bedroom in the front that gets decent light. What do you think of... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decent, Affordable Furniture - I'm looking for suggestions for decent, affordable furniture. We're moving soon and we need to replace our bed (with possibly a storage bed)... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Karen K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for a Rug - Hello! I'm trying to find a rug that won't totally clash with the sofa and curtains I already have. We rent, so I'm sort of ignoring the par... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare