17 Beiträge
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper for accent wall - I found a beautiful wallpaper for my bedroom accent wall. The background is very close to the wall color. But in some lights it reads a ta... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room for a coffee table? - The ottomans in front of the club chairs are used frequently but it doesn’t leave a lot of room for a coffee table. Product recommends or a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Sitting Room layout help. - The desk is a bit large but Its my dream desk. I need advice on placement and for finishing touches to use as office ie. shelves, etc. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stools - Who manufactures the counter stool?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island - Who makes the counter stools?
4 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter stools - Who makes the counter stools?
    2 Kommentare
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter stool - Who sells or manufactures the counter stool?
    1 Kommentar
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter stools - I've noticed that a lot if the counter stools are in bonded leather. Why is that? Can anyone recommend a clean lined transitional counter ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
no question just a compliment - I love that this room is so high style yet affordable. I read your answers regarding sourcing and the elements are very accessible.
    1 Kommentar
Kristy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It was supposed to read: is Houzz Lenz an April Fool prank?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...