14 Beiträge
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway Design Help - We recently renovated our house and now have a completely open floor plan on the first floor. I am having a hard time figuring how to design... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway Design Help - We recently renovated our house and now have a completely open floor plan on the first floor. I am having a hard time figuring how to design... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Do you remember the color of the granite?
    1 Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Do you remember the name of this granite?
    1 Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area Rug - I love this area rug! Do you remember where this is from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color and style of carpet - Do you know what color and style this carpet is?
    1 Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aqua cabinet - I love this aqua colored cabinet. Do you remember where this is from?
    Kommentar
klgaylor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...