24 Beiträge
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would this rug work?! - My husband and I moved into our new house at the end of April. We bought the dining table and chairs at RH outlet before moving in as they w... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What chairs would you pair with this table?? - My husband and I are building a new house that will be ready in the Spring and I am trying to put together a furniture plan. I wrote anothe... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another kitchen question - The tiles are up and just need grout, the shelves are being painted and I'm getting ready to finish painting the last little bit of the kitc... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with decorative brackets - So I'm finally getting around to putting up my open shelves in the kitchen and yes, I know how everyone feels about open shelves ;-) but I... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Art for small ensuite - I am just starting the process of trying to make this ensuite look better. I don't have the funds to renovate so I just purchased 2 pieces o... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which lamp shade?? - Which lamp shade looks better? It came with the empire shade but I don't really love the gold trim. I like the drum shade, just not sure if ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Time for a change?? - I am thinking of changing my slipper chairs (they are a little too big, I think) for canvas safari chairs. I'm not sure if it would look goo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small bedroom advice - Almost done my bedroom and I'm mostly pleased with it most days ;-) but some days I want to start all over again! So I'd like some second op... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour for master bedroom - I have been completely indecisive when it comes to painting my room. The colour that was there when I moved in seems to work in the room, bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Kathi (kmcd) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour to paint the soffit? - Originally, I had the soffit painted white because I thought the grey wall colour would make the cabinets seem small for lack of a better te... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...