14 Beiträge
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Width of cabinets - Could you tell me the width of the cabinets on the right side? The doors look very wide (but look nice).
    1 Kommentar
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - How high would the ceiling need to be to do something like this.?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Distance between pendant lights - I love those pendant lights but wasn't sure if I have enough distance to use them. Do you know how far apart they are? My island is only 7... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    7 Kommentare
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of TV over fireplace - I realize there is always debate about the TV over the fireplace but we really don't mind the location. Unfortunately though our TV just br... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color with Giallo Ornamental - Has anyone had an experience using Benjamin Moore paint with Giallo Ornamental granite? My cabinets are white and my floors are very dark w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Have to chose cabinets this weekend and still can't decide! - I've spent more hours on this web site that I would like to admit but now that I'm down to the wire with my selection I'm panicking. I woul... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    77 Kommentare    281 Stimmen
kmhbt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Distance between island and frig - Could you tell me the distance between the island and the frig?
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...