11 Beiträge
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity - Does it have any pre-drilled holes on top or back for sinks and faucet?
    1 Kommentar
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front elevation design help - We are closing on a ranch style home. I prefer either the craftsman or farmhouse look. The property is in Colorado and sits on acreage. I am... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper? - Where can I find this wallpaper ? Thanks! Room is adorable!
    1 Kommentar
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug? - Beautiful bathroom. Do you have any information on the rug? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Horse sculpture - Do you have any information on the artist or where I could purchase the driftwood horse sculpture? I realize you aren't the interior designe... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stainless backsplash - How would one attach it to the wall? Drilling through it seems like it would ruin it. Would construction adhesive be enough?
    1 Kommentar
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Knob and pulls - Does this knob match gaslight pull by HH?
    3 Kommentare
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lugged tiles grout choice - I am working with a builder who doesn't make many variations on the standards :( We get standard lugged tiles in white, 6 x6, in bath on wal... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lugged tiles - I am working with a builder who doesn't make many variations on the standards :( We get standard lugged tiles in white, 6 x6, in bath on w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kmisshuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table? - Is this available in larger size?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...