34 Beiträge
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Odd addition to roof line - Without structural changes, what can I replace the shingles with?
    3 Kommentare
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of the cabinets?? It's exactly what I wanted! Gorgeous - Can you tell me the name of the paint color? And did you use a light or dark primer beneath?
    1 Kommentar
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why two backsplashes? - Would have looked better with no tile.....
    1 Kommentar
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixtures - Can you tell me the source of the light fixtures? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color and brand - What is the paint brand and color on the cabinets? thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash tiles - Could you please tell me the name an brand of these tiles? They are exactly what I am looking for. Thank you!
    Kommentar
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall,paint - What color and brand is the wall,paint? So refreshing! Thank you
    1 Kommentar
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite - What is the granite or counter top used here? Thank you
    3 Kommentare
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Same - Everything looks alike in this house, all colors the same. Boring
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
km kane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Copper pendant lights - Where did these beautiful copper pendant lights come from? I'd like to buy some for my kitchen!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...