9 Beiträge
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash???...need help - I need help picking a backsplash. I have simply white cabinets and dark grey quartz counters. Do I tile all around the window? What about a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Glass - Do you know what style of glass was used inside the glass cabinet?
    1 Kommentar
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Over the sink light fixture??? - I have 8 ft ceilings. I have a blanco white apron front sink. These are the pendants over the island. I don't know what to get for above th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Over the sink light fixture??? - Anyone have cabinets this color? Do they look white or more off white? What about BM simply white?
    1 Kommentar
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ben Moore Dune White Cabinets - Anyone have cabinets this color? Do they look white or more off white? What about BM simply white?
    Kommentar
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grohe K7 semi-pro - Anone have the Grohe K7 faucet? When you toggle between spray and stream is there any pause feature so you don't have to shut the water off?
    Kommentar
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help Picking White Cabinets - I'm trying to decide between Simply White and Dune White. See pic attached. Which swatch do you like better the one on left or right? The da... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter - What is the name of the counter buy the sink???
    Kommentar
kmmillian hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop choices - I can't decide between LG Viatara Rococco on my island or Cambria Ella. Anyone used either of these? any pics? is one better than the other... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare