9 Beiträge
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower dimensions - What are the shower dimensions?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White cement tile - I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with white cement tile. I am considering installing the pictured tile as flooring for m... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My "Just Right" Kitchen Remodel - I have lived with a run-down, closed-in and poorly planned kitchen for 16 years! For most of that time, I have cooked for two nearly every ... Lesen Sie mehr
54 „Gefällt mir“    57 Kommentare
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosch Benchmark Slide-In Induction Range Review - My Bosch Benchmark Slide-In Induction Range (HIIP054U) was installed 10 December 2014 and has been getting heavy use since then. Overall, I ... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    181 Kommentare
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this sturdy enough for heavy pots? - Because it's called a "utensil bar," I'm worried that it's not intended for pots.
    1 Kommentar
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing whites: white lacquer with white shaker - I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen and want to get some feedback about mixing whites along one wall. Here are the five whites: (... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
knoh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower door - The shower door and enclosure is stunning. What is it made of? And where did you get it? Thank you!
    Kommentar