59 Beiträge
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is May 9 too early for roses at Biltmore? - Hello all! We are about to embark on a short trip to Asheville to see a concert, but since we were going to be in the area I was really hop... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Surprise! A backhoe in the rose garden! - Hello all, a couple of days ago, as I was getting ready for work I hear some odd sounds coming from my back yard area and I run outside and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help ID, Was supposed to be Kosmos, but it turned out to be pink! - I bought this rose last year from my favorite nursery, Roses Unlimited, and it was supposed to be Kosmos, an off white kordes rose. I don't ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is balling always caused by a fungus? - I've been doing a lot of googling on balling lately because it has been quite an issue for me this spring. We received several consecutive r... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was supposed to be Kosmos, but turned out pink! Long lasting blooms! - I bought this rose last year from my favorite nursery, Roses Unlimited, and it was supposed to be Kosmos, an off white kordes rose. I don't ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Duchesse de Brabant: healthy bush but sad blooms - Hi all! I was hoping someone here could give me some advice on my Duchesse de Brabant, she's been in the ground for about 3 years and has gr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are certain Tea roses more upright/narrow than others? Any Names? - I know that as a class Tea roses are generally wide, bushy sorts, but I am wondering if certain varieties are taller and/or more upright tha... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Royal Jubilee vs Charles R McIntosh vs Pomponella vs Hermosa for hedge - Hello everyone! I'm putting together an informal, mixed hedge for my front yard, and I am really loving photos of these 3 pink roses, all th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
All of my roses have started to leaf out crazy early! What to do!? - Hello all! It's been a minute since I've been in the forums so I apologize if this is a duplicate question. Due to the unusually warm temper... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
KnoxRose z7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I've just about had it with Golden Celebration.... or have I? - I have had Golden Celebration for a few years now, I bought it bare root from DA the first year I fell in love with roses, planted it near a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...