11 Beiträge
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping ideas - Looking for ideas to liven up the yard around my house. How can I hide the wood pile (w/o moving it? All suggestions welcome. We are zone 6... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need new wall decor and pillows - Any ideas for wall art for either wall? Looking for new pillows and lamps
    11 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need laundry room advice please! - I took out the oversized wall cabinet and put the shelves up. I had intended to put a 3in piece of trim on the front to make the shelf look ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help figuring out how to make this usable storage area. - Want to use under the stairs for storage. My thought is for shoes and coats. Saw a lot on google and Pinterest, wondering what ideas some of... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
landscape advice - I’m not quite sure what I should do with the front of our house. We removed bushes on the right that were dead and I don’t know what to put ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this better?? - I painted the trim and windows in my dining room. Need honest opinions on before and after. My husband doesn’t like it:(
12 „Gefällt mir“    144 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need advice on lamps - Opinion for lamps on Buffet...or any other ideas?
    3 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need a trim color to go with mindful gray - Anyone have an opinion on a white paint for trim to go with mindful gray walls?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Tracey Kooros hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what should I do with trim? - I need to either stain or paint my window trim white. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, does trim have to be the same in each ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...