13 Beiträge
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lookin for a sectional for living room or new ideas! - I want a new couch for my living room space, any thoughts!!!!????
    1 Kommentar
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP!!! NEED WINDOW TREATMENTS!!! - THIS HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT FOR ME!!!! OPEN FLOOR PLAN, DINING ROOM LEADS OUT TO DEXK AND POOL.
    9 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sliding Door and window covering - help!! I am struggling with what to use and or put up for our beautiful brand new sliding doors!! They walk out onto our new deck, and this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom furniture rehab! - I need some help and a reHab! on our bedroom furniture. with french oak flooring and an already dark room because of the dark old dressers,... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table and sideboard advice! - Hi! I have been working on my interior design for years now! Finally getting to the. Okie scheme (Gray/neautral palate) new flooring painte... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Curtain color ideas with our new flooring! - We just got new French Grey laminate! But I had Beige curtains and they don't work with the grey floor and walls? The other other view is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom makeover, need insight and s glass of wine! - Hi! I am in the process of doing a few small things to liven up our BR. Some areas I cannot change yet are, carpet, Bed, and dressers and ... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    113 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! what can I do with my family room? - So this is our flop room I like to call it. We all hang out here to watch TV etc. I have not out a ton of energy into it but what drives m... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love my Houzers! Need more feedback on color/table! - I have done a ton of work in my DR and LR thanks to many Houzerz input!!! . Now i am settled on my rooms -- almost! But am stuck on 1- coffe... Lesen Sie mehr
    84 Kommentare
krf10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ekkk! Living room dillema! - Ok- so i have gotten some feedback regarding iur licin
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...