10 Beiträge
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout Color for Daltile Biscuit Tile - Hi friends, we are doing a simple backsplash for our kitchen remodel and we are using Daltile Color Wheel (or Rittenhouse Square) 3x6 in Bi... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim and wall color the same? - I’m considering painting all trim and wall color (including interior doors) same color and I’m struggling to find examples. Looks fantastic! Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet construction quality? - Hi! We are remodeling our small kitchen. Cabinet doors are being replaced (fabricated and painted) and cabinet boxes will be painted to matc... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
12X14 Living Room Furniture Help - I've spent the last day searching pictures, topics and discussions about big furniture in a small space, but I think I just need to hear som... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Luxury Vinyl Plank for Cold and Warm Weather - Hi friends, we have a summer cabin that's ONLY a summer cabin: we close it up, winterize it and only use it when it's between 50-90 degrees ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mexican ceramic tile for pool application? - Hi, we are refacing the negative edge of our pool and are looking for a decorative tile. The only ones I'm in love with are the Mexican cera... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Media console? - Could this be used to house media equipment? I never see it used as such, but it's the perfect size.
    1 Kommentar
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants? - The pendant lights are gorgeous. Could you share the source? Thanks!
    Kommentar
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entire House is Beigeville! Starting with kitchen... - Hi Houzz Friends, We moved into this home nearly a year ago and I'm in a state of analysis paralysis when it comes to decorating and adding... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
krissy66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with window treatments for huge windows. My biggest issue is what to do with the sliding glass door; verticals drive me crazy an... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare