40 Beiträge
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
garage door - can you please tell me who made this garage door, thanks.
    Kommentar
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light - where was the white floor lamp purchased from?? Thanks
    Kommentar
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chandelier - I know this is a Schonbek but can you tell me which model etc, I cannot figure it out and I love this
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dressing table - I dont see that this question has been answered. I am looking for a tabke just like this, can i ask where it was purchased from please???
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size - Are the lights pictured here the 27 or 16 inch.?
    2 Kommentare
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brand of ebony stain - Hi melissa, Trying to redo my white oak floors and love love love these. Do you know the brand of ebony stain? thanks
    5 Kommentare
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet color - You say that this is Carrera marble but it looks so much more like Calacatta. Can you tell me the paint color you used on the cabinets plea... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floating shelves and pendant in dining area - Jennifer this remodel is fabulous, You do such beautiful work. I am in Walnut Creek and am remodeling my kitchen, can you tell me how they... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
polished or brushed? - Can you tell me if this is polished or brushed stainless? thanks.
    1 Kommentar
kristieschultz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash tile size - This backsplash is beautiful, what size are the tiles in this gorgeous herringbone pattern?? Thanks.
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...