5 Beiträge
kro9o hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall art! - Love the wall art. Where is it from? Any details appreciated.
    1 Kommentar
kro9o hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting walls, suggestions? - My apartment needs to be painted. Any suggestions? I am looking to add color to my blue/gray space. There are 3 walls and I am considering ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
kro9o hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant Lighting question - I live in a rental apartment, the bedrooms do not have wiring in the ceiling for pendants/chandeliers. Are there any products that can be h... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
kro9o hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small living room - seating ideas needed - I have a small living space in my NYC apartment. I am thinking about furnishing it with just chairs as a sofa takes up the majority of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare