7 Beiträge
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the vanity, how to install - What is the most common way of installing the plumbing. I just received my sink vanity and looking at it, it looks like the back plumbing in... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the vanity, how to install - What is the most common way of installing the plumbing. I just received my sink vanity and looking at it, it looks like the back plumbing in... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the vanity, how to install - What is the most common way of installing the plumbing. I just received my sink vanity and looking at it, it looks like the back plumbing in... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - Is the turquoise zebra print, bright turquoise. I ordered a pair from a different place and it was too bright. I am trying to match pillows ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shoe storage. - What is the difference between the 3 drawer and 4 drawer? Specs are the same. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shoe cabinet - What is the difference between the 3 drawer shoe cabinet and 4 drawer? Specs show them both to be the same size with two rows each drawer fo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
kroudebush hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Mother of Thyme plants - Our gravel path looks to be about the same distance to the lake as ours, approx. 60'. How many thyme plants would you need for that look, ju... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar