13 Beiträge
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
poured concrete or brick steps and porch? - I need to replace my front porch and steps. I need to decide between pored concrete or bricks. The retaining wall will be bricks for both. W... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with bathroom design - My bathroom is small and oddly shaped. We cannot put any plumbing in the outside wall. If I leave the toilet here it will make for an odd sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    73 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tub/shower space - How much space is needed for a tub/shower combo like this? I would do a built in tub. Cleaning around a freestanding would be a nightmare I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find these tiles? - I can’t find these tiles anywhere. They seem so simple.
    13 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need backsplash - My remodel has gone on too long and I have reached my breaking point with decision making. Here are my kitchen and my decoration inspiration... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smart lighting - I am updating the lighting in my kitchen and living room during our remodel. I am very interested in using smart lighting that has the abili... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open floor plan furniture placement - I am removing the wall between my living room and kitchen to make room for an island. Now I have no clue what to do about furniture for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom layout - This is my current floor plan. I need more space for my shower. There is a wall between the vanity are and the shower area. And the shower i... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finding stair railing - I want this railing, or at least something similar. How do I find it? Or is the best thing to find a welder locally to build it for me?
    19 Kommentare
Karen Loll hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Changing kitchen layout - I am gutting my kitchen. I came up with a layout that would have an island connected with a booth between my living and kitchen. That idea w... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...