6 Beiträge
Kristin B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool finish / glass tile - Can you please share the brand/color of the pool plaster used on this project? Also, the name of the glass tile used on the waterline and th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kristin B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me choose flooring! - Hello, I am at a major stand still in the renovation process. Having the hardest time choosing a floor. Please let me know which one you thi... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    23 Stimmen
Kristin B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Karastan LuxeCraft LVP: Please help me choose - Has anyone installed the new Karastan Luxecraft LVP flooring? I am considering two of their colors, but can’t find any reviews online, since... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    204 Kommentare
Kristin B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coretec Everest Oak Installation Pictures - Hello! I have searched the internet high and low for installation pics of Coretec Everest Oak. Has anyone here installed this flooring and i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Kristin B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Provenza LVP Trailblazer or Wild Applause - Hello! Has anyone installed Provenza LVP in Wild Applause or Trailblazer? I have searched high & low, but cannot find any reviews or pho... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kristin B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar