5 Beiträge
kstanley07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shingles - Hi! This house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am building one very similar--custom house plans with this outward appearance. Do you know the ma... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
kstanley07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Hi! I am recreating this style of kitchen. Can you please direct me to where I can find this light colored travertine?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
kstanley07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range backsplash - This is beautiful! Could you tell me the material used for the mosaic above the range? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
kstanley07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - Hi! This is beautiful! The "wood" floors appear to be tile. Can you give me more information? Are they real wood? Or tile?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
kstanley07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color - Beautiful kitchen! I am building a home and would LOVE for my kitchen to look similar. Does anyone know the paint color of the cabinets? I ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar