36 Beiträge
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RARE ROSE AUCTION - Hey everyone -- it's that time of year again -- our rose society has its rare rose auction next weekend in Carlsbad, SoCal. Come one, come... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SoCal Stripey Rose Fans - Just thought I'd let you know that I was at Trader Joes yesterday and they had striped pot roses in stock -- you know the little ones where ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Save the Roses! CCRS 14th Annual Rare Rose Auction next weekend - THE CCRS 14th ANNUAL RARE AND UNUSUAL ROSE PLANT AUCTION IS NEXT WEEKEND. Here are the details: Saturday, Nov. 15th and 16th. The power po... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Witherspoon Roses - Witherspoon is having a one day sale on all of their bareroots this coming Saturday -- Jan 25. All bareroots are $15, and they don't require... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
European Posters?? -- Eyes on Me - Hey there European Readers of this forum -- does anyone grow Chris Warner's Hulthemia rose called, variously, "Eyes on Me" aka Bri... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SoCal Rare Rose Auction Nov 16-17 2013 - Hello fellow rose lovers -- It's that time of year again, and once again I have a favor to ask of each of you, and that is whether you could... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Rose Breeder Blog - I enjoyed it, so I thought I would share. http://davesroses.blogspot.com/ Here is a link that might be useful: Dave Bang's Roses
    3 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Worst Rose Name EVER - BougainFeelYa (yes, this is real!) To be intro'd in 2014. Don't think I'll be buying this one. See, this link to Star Roses site: http://ww... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jubilee Celebration rose for the Jubilee Celebration? - You'd a thunk they could use the rose they named for this event in the event, right? Nope -- they used Darcy Bussell and a new one called P... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
kstrong hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cal Coastal Rose Society Rare Rose Auction - Dreamcatcher: Stranger: Simsalabim: Tooth Fairy (named after the shape of the tiny petals): Rural England; Okay -- now I'll tell you wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...