11 Beiträge
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with what to plant along back fence? - Hello, I am located on the Bay Area peninsula and we are starting a back yard remodel. I am having trouble deciding what to use as a nice ev... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with what to plant along back fence? - Hello, I am located on the Bay Area peninsula and we are starting a back yard remodel. I am having trouble deciding what to use as a nice ev... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please Help: Sheet Mulching leads to Bermuda Grass Nightmare! - Ok so we decided to lose our lawn "The Bay Friendly Way" by sheet mulching it. This was over a year ago, in the fall. I took a cla... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP with cabinet pull finish! - We are close to being done with our kitchen remodel. The appliances are stainless steel. The kitchen faucets however are chrome because we w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint my kitchen???? - Seeking input: We are remodeling our kitchen and the cabinets are in. There's a lot of natural cherry and the floors are natural oak. Backsp... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on Natural Adler Wood kitchen cabinets!!!! - Hello, we are embarking on a kitchen/family room remodel. We love the look of Alder cabinets with a natural stain. Nice and light. However, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I mix polished chrome with polished nickel? - help from people with design experience please! We are remodeling our bathroom and I found the vanity light of my dreams, but it only comes ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Epoxy grout on bathroom tile???? - Seeking opinions of tile contractors here, or anyone in the know: My tile store designer guy is pushing an expensive epoxy grout for our sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ktgrandy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White subway tile in the bathroom? - Hi all, We are thinking of using white subway tile in the bathroom for a tub/shower area. Blue and green accent tile would be done in a ban... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...