21 Beiträge
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the counter engineered stone or granite or marble? - I would like to know what the counter top and top of the tub/seating area in shower are made from.
    1 Kommentar
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal fence panels - steel or aluminum? Best brands? - I want to put up a fence to divide my side yard from the back yard. The total length of the project is 13 1/2 feet. There will be a gate and... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lumpy or thick fabric softener - Downy - I have a partial jug of Downy that has gotten lumps. Shaking it doesn't break them up. When this happened before, I contacted Downy and they... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
clear roof over patio - I would like some advice/help with the clear roof over our screened patio. We live in Calif. and have no issues with snow. About 10 years ag... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Vacuum wheels scratching hardwood floor! - I just had my kitchen maple hardwood floor refinished about a month ago. Originally they were finished with "Street Shoe". The man... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor Polymer Cabinets - comparisons? reviews? - I have a small area, 6 feet long, next to my house and would like to put a cabinet with a sink and some storage cabinets. The plumbing and d... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Swivel towel warmers - I am thinking of putting a towel warmer in my bathroom. Looking at the wall mounted models, I realized that in the future, to paint the bath... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Want TiVo with antenna - I want to get a TiVo box and record using an antenna. We currently have a roof antenna - really old, but current HDTV is doing fine with it.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor running area - dogs - We are raising a guide dog puppy. She is an 8 month old black lab. I want to make a fenced in play area in our yard. She tends to eat stuff ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Katy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink Brands? - Are there any bathroom sink brands that should be avoided? I have seen the sinks that Kohler and American Standard offer. Then ran across Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...