5 Beiträge
kvgray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
surface around the tub - Hi! Can you tell me what the surface around the tub is made of? Is it two slabs put together to look like one structure? Thank you!
    Kommentar
kvgray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of the hood/uppers above the countertop? - I love the clean line of the hood and upper cabinets being at the same height, but am having a hard time figuring out what that height shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
kvgray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me how high above the cooktop the upper cabinets are? - I love the clean lines of the upper cabinets being the same height above the countertop as the hood, but I am struggling to figure out what ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
kvgray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
kvgray hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar