6 Beiträge
Katrina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liana light - Is the maximum drop extendable? - Love the liana-led-horizontal-pendant-with-swooped-arms but I have a high ceiling so I need a drop of up to 96 inches. The specs say this dr... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Katrina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liana light - Is the maximum drop extendable? - Love the liana-led-horizontal-pendant-with-swooped-arms but I have a high ceiling so I need a drop of up to 96 inches. The specs say this dr... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Katrina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liana light - Is the maximum drop extendable? - Love the liana-led-horizontal-pendant-with-swooped-arms but I have a high ceiling so I need a drop of up to 96 inches. The specs say this dr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Katrina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wire/ cord length? - Does this mean the maximum drop from the ceiling is 108 inches?
    Kommentar
Katrina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could this light be made to hang down 10 feet? - We have a high sloped ceiling and would like the light to go over our dining room table.
    Kommentar
Katrina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sloped ceiling - We have a high, sloped ceiling. What is the maximum length of the drop from the ceiling, please?
    Kommentar