4 Beiträge
Judy Kitts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway - help!!! 4 doors! - have a bit of an unusual entryway space with 4 doors off of it and a set of stairs... There is the main entrance door, French doors to t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Judy Kitts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway!! What to do? - I have a bit of an unusual entryway space with 4 doors off of it and a set of stairs... There is the main entrance door, French doors to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Judy Kitts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with small "nook" - Why does this "nook" look so wrong? The black box thing needs to be in this corner for our TV purposes. Should I cut the shelving unit bott... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Judy Kitts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blank wall - living room. - I have an 11 foot wall and no idea what to do with it! Everything I find seems to small and of course the things I do like are super expensi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare