4 Beiträge
Kyle Stratton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan??? - I am wondering if anyone may have a floor plan of this home? Or, where would it be found? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Kyle Stratton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shipping... - I don't see any reference to shipping costs. This item would ship to Beaumont, Texas, 77701. Please let me know so that I can make my decisi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kyle Stratton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tuft Saddle Queen Bed - My current bed frame is 12" off the floor, and the top of my foundation is 21" and mattress measures 32" to the top from the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kyle Stratton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TableCloth... or not? - I am in a small space loft with the living area downstairs. There is no specific dining room and is only room for a 36" round table fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar