6 Beiträge
Paulencia Morris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling beam dimensions? - what are the dimensions of the beams?
    Kommentar
Paulencia Morris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Paulencia Morris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rip Out v. Re-Vamp?? - I posted this in the discussion thread but I just want to get a sense of whether or not to redo my brand new kitchen in a house we just boug... Jetzt abstimmen
    4 Kommentare    18 Stimmen
Paulencia Morris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas needed: Rip Out or Re-vamp?? - We just bought a cute little renovated California hillside bungalow with a brand new kitchen but I cook a lot and the space is very tight. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Paulencia Morris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for Sound Reducing Fence - We just bought a cute little hillside cottage and everything is great about the house except it fronts an extremely busy street. We want to... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Paulencia Morris hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare