5 Beiträge
lanijett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Round or square rug under round dining table - Hi, I am wondering about whether there are any hard and fast rules around whether a round dining table should have a round, square or rectan... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lanijett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lanijett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding on bed linen for daughters room. - I purchased this print from Sascalia. It's beautiful. Having it set with very thin brushed silver inset followed by a thick white matt boa... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lanijett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Double storey void - no personality - help! - We have a double storey void. The room has an abundance of light flowing in. What would you do with the wall? Fireplace - full length - s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
lanijett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with suggestions for a coffee table and fireplace - thanks! - I need ideas for a coffee table, fireplace and possible wallpaper. Ceilings are low in this room. What would improve it? Thank you.
    3 Kommentare