5 Beiträge
lari82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Brick Facade - Can you paint the brick facade of your house? I have seen it done on TV with no preparation.
    3 Kommentare
lari82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updating my OKC kitchen. My ceiling is wood, I want to tear up the tile. But I don't know what to use on the floor.
    Kommentar
lari82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our dining room - What is the diameter of this light? Would it work above a dining room table?
    1 Kommentar
lari82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We finished the kitchen about 1 month ago. I think it turned out great! Feels like I have so much more room. We removed the top cabinets and... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lari82 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with kitchen remodel - We just purchased our home, the kitchen is very small with not a lot of cupboard space. I think the refrigerator should be moved. But where?... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare