26 Beiträge
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
counter top material? - Beautiful kitchen. May I ask what the perimeter countertop is? In blue grey
    Kommentar
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will this pass inspection in San Francisco?? - Been trying to figure out an undercabinet electric and lighting plan that will not clutter my backsplash of handmade tile with outlets. I wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outlets? - Love this clean backsplash tile. Where did you put the outlets? What product?
    2 Kommentare
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outlets? - Love the continuous backsplash tile. Where did you put the outlets? What product?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet order mistake - ugh! - I'm terrified this is going to delay my renovation by weeks or months. The cabinet designer seemed to have made a mistake when ordering. O... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout edges advice please! - We're installing Carrara tile and along the bullnose the grout color does not look good. Within the tile, color is great but what would you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass shower tub door help - We have a 36"x72" tub shower combination. It has a rain shower from overhead, wall mount handshower on sliding bar and tub spout. I am con... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show me down under...your cabinet that is! - I'm trying to figure out undercabinet solution. I bought nice handmade tile so I don't want wall outlets. I also need lighting. Our cabinet ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Larkin 04 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light distance - I'm getting the smaller Robern uplift and also doing pendant lights. How far away from the mirror wall did you place the lights?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...