8 Beiträge
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Professional advice needed! Basement insulation - Hi, Houzz community You have been super helpful giving me ideas with previous design dilemmas and challenges. Hope I can get some expert adv... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with basement remodeling - Hello, We are planning on remodeling our basement. But before we do that, we need to decide if to add a walk out door here (marked in red), ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with powder room tiles and wallpaper - Hi Houzz community I always appreciate the ideas from this group. We want to update the look of our powder room to make more of a statement,... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room table/chair options - We are looking to replace our dining room table with a larger one, and get all new chairs as well. Existing table is 89x38x30, and sits 8 pe... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help: Backyard privacy options - Our house backyard is right next to a busy and noisy road. We have planted 13 green giants almost 4 years ago and they have grown to about 1... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
breakfast room design help - Hi, always appreciate the great ideas from this community! I am trying to pretty up our breakfast room. The blue banquette is new. I wish I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with Powder room wall tiles and wallpaper - Hello, Houzz pros out there I am thinking of adding wallpaper to this powder room to brighten it and make a statement. Also the paint around... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
laura222 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Attic bathroom lighting dilemma - Hi, home remodeling pros here I have a dilemma here when it comes to getting a mirror and lighting for the vanity. The slanted ceiling and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar