7 Beiträge
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is that "full color" or "true blue"? Is the coping stone, too? - We're considering blue stone for our pool deck, and we like the level of color variation shown here, so we'd like to know what to ask for. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love that tile! - I love this tile! Can you tell me what it is and where to find it? I would love to use a wide floor-to-ceiling strip of it to fill in where... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how durable is birch plywood flooring? - I love the look, but will it hold up to dog nails and dirty boots?
    Kommentar
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bulletproof Wood Floors? - Hi all - I have a real challenge for you, but I think you Houzzers are up to the task. We're getting ready to re-do the floors in our 19... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Laura Cavaluzzo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me what the flooring is? It has the exact look I want for my own mid-century place...
    2 Kommentare