8 Beiträge
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sanding engineered hardwood floor - I hate the espresso finish of our engineered hardwood floor and would like a MUCH lighter finish. Does anyone have experience with this?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
proper pad for an area rug - We have an engineered hardwood floor and had a big box store pad under an area rug. When we took it up to clean the rug and the floor, we f... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
uploading photos from personal computer - I've been trying to upload a photo to a comment section and having no success. Any suggestions?
    1 Kommentar
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mixing metals - I don't have the budget to change all my hardware from brushed nickel to bronze, but would it work to change my light fixtures out?
    2 Kommentare
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help choosing paint color to tone down tile - It's not in the budget to replace the tile in our master bath. What I thought were very neutral tones in the showroom turned out to have pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lauranc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quilt? - I didn't find the quilt as part of the Natori collection. Where is it from? LOVE your bedroom.
    1 Kommentar