5 Beiträge
lavotini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Junky Garage Sale Meets Craftsman Multi-doored Living Room- Help! - I’ll admit it-when it comes to design, all my taste is in my mouth. The front door opens into the living room, the stairs leading up to the ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
lavotini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! What would you do? Fridge and washer dryer? Paint? - I've got a Mexican tile floor. Just bought this house, so any advice is greatly appreciated! Oh, and I'm really on a budget!
    Kommentar
lavotini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you paint these cabinets? - I just bought an old craftsman and I'm on a budget- really on a budget...What would you do with these cabinets, paint them? The floor is Mex... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lavotini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Overgrown small backyard - This backyard is a small rectangle with overgrown, weed-filled beds. There's some kind of vine growing up the pine trees- not poison ivy, cr... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lavotini hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boring ranch exterior - I'm buying this ranch and the exterior and landscaping are just so boring- any idea?
    13 Kommentare