16 Beiträge
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
building cabinet wall - cabinets flush to outer wall or fully level? - Hello! I'm currently building a cabinet wall. The wall on the left isn't level. The cabinets' inner side butt into the fireplace wall (in... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower window leaking - My in-laws recently got their bathroom redone. They have leakage coming from the window (see attached). The shower is along the wall that's ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
southwestern Ontario ground weed - help identifying - Hello, Can someone please tell me what this is and how to kill it? I've seeded twice already, was trying to fill in the grass to suffocate ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sail canopy issue - Hello! I had posted about building this deck for advice a year ago, the support was much appreciated! Figured I'd ask about my next dilemma.... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
overall living room layout question - Hello, and thanks in advance to any interior designer/home decorators willing to help out! I've attached our living room, and we're trying t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwood floor scratches - temporary fix? - Hello! We installed maple engineered wood floor a few years ago. we went with maple for what I thought would be a more durable wood type. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pergola Post to beam connection - Hello! I'm currently building a deck around pergola posts that will be anchored to cement footings using J bolts and ZMAX simpson 6x6 stron... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cracked door edging - Hello,i was planning on refinishing my front door. On the one side the plastic edging is cracked. Does anyone know if this piece can somehow... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower prep and installation question - Hello! Im wondering if anyone else ran into this issue. I installed durock in a 48 inch shower, i applied a coat of thinset on the seams... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lazzz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiling walls with a prefab shower base - Hello, My plan is to install a prefab shower base, install Kerdi board and tile the shower. My question stems from the base having a half ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...