9 Beiträge
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New shower stall tile - I need to replace the tile in my shower stall and bathroom floor I do not want to replace the tile on the exterior walls which is tumbled ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My tiny basement laundry room remodel - My laundry area consisted of bare walls, rafter ceiling and an ugly laundry tub. We finally remodeled the area after 30 years. I love doing... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny basement laundry room remodel
    Kommentar
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool wall tile choice - We are replacing our pool with a pebble set in blue concrete. There are three 6x6 wall tile choices and I am not sure which one to pick. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are replacing the diamond bright pool surface with a pebble set in - Which 6x6 wall tile do you like? The last picture is the existing pool with the pavers which will not be replaced
    1 Kommentar
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We are replacing the diamond bright pool surface with a pebble set in - Which 6x6 wall tile do you like? The last picture is the existing pool with the pavers which will not be replaced
    1 Kommentar
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I put here to anchor this monstrosity? My husband said movin - We have small children which required us to hang the tv.
    18 Kommentare
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity cabinet too large for top! - We bought this 48" in vanity cabinet and a 49" granite vanity top. It appears the cabinet is actually 49 1/2 in withe the side panels. What ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
lbcross hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting dilemma - I want to switch out the ceiling light fixture to compliment the chandelier in this U shaped living, dining, kitchen design. Any suggestions... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare