19 Beiträge
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HRV and air quality - post renovation our air quality is poor. Elevated vocs and formaldehyde. Ive been reading about HRVs. But how effective would it be to redu... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flat or satin wrought iron? - I am having a Juliette balcony installed. She asked me if I wanted flat or satin black paint. Which would be the wiser choice for outside... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Formaldehyde issues in cabinets - My brand new kitchen cabinets are offgassing formaldehyde. They are Baltic plywood and are carb2 compliant. Not from China. i thought it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    51 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toxic Kitchen Cabinets!!! - Ok folks, we just wrapped up our renovation. And we can't live in the house. The custom cabinetry is off gassing formaldehyde. We have m... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
curtain rod options for this window? - Hi all, This is my front living room window. I would like to do drapes but I don't seem to have enough room for a finial on the rod as th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark Golden Oak Stairs and Dark Walknut floors - Hello, We have a dark golden oak spiral staircase that would be way too cost prohibitive to paint/stain at this point. The existing floor is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall colour for Kendall Charcoal cabinets - What call colour would you pair with Kendall Charcoal built in cabinets? Trim is likely Chantilly Lace. We want to keep it light. I'm ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is a single 60 watt bulb bright enough for small powder room? - I have a tiny powder room. Just enough for a 22 inch sink and toilet beside it. I think it's 4x5 ft maybe. I'm considering this light a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray Basement walls what colour for bar? - I'd like to paint my basement a light grey. I am considering Repose or Classic Gray. I need a coordinating 'darker' grey so I can paint t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lisa Bee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement bar and colours for walls and wainscott - Hello, Our basement is being renovated. We are putting in dark wood hardwood floors (had to match open concept staircase). The ceilings ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...