8 Beiträge
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall decorating idea - What are some ideas for this huge empty wall
    3 Kommentare
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room Decorating - I have a new leather sectional sofa. A framed tv will be installed over the fire place. Other than that I would like the living room to be f... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room- decorating - I have a new leather sectional sofa. A framed tv will be installed over the fire place. Other than that I would like the living room to be f... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    7 Kommentare
Tash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with living room - I am indecisive so this does not make it any easier. I need help with deciding on a color scheme as well as wall decor. Look at all the emp... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare