15 Beiträge
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Cleaning NEW Thermador Range!! - I have a brand new Thermador gas range which I've been using for less than 2 months. We cook a lot with butter and oil and I'm desperately t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Cleaning Thermador Range!! - I have a brand new Thermador gas range which I've been using for less than 2 months. We cook a lot with butter and oil and I'm desperately t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How solid is table top? - I know this is made of plastic but how solid is it? Is it lightweight like a white plastic garden chair or more solid like molded plastic?
    Kommentar
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP with BM shades of Navy Blue paint!! - After wringing our hands about the "perfect" navy blue paint for our downstairs bar, my husband and I selected BM Van Deusen blue.... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! Paneled fridge dilemma!! - We are finalizing our cabinetry order and I'm trying to figure out how our paneled refrigerator will really look. Our cabinets are full fram... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
French Door v. Single Door / Bottom Freezer Fridge - I am redesigning a small U-shaped kitchen and thought I had decided on a 36" Fisher-Paykel counter-depth French door fridge. However, I... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upper Cabinet Height Question - HELP! - I am planning on doing an all white U-shaped shaker kitchen (full frame overlay) and am facing a difficult decision re cabinet sizing on my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing door hardware on Marvin doors? - When ordering our Marvin Integrity exterior French doors, we told our window sales person we planned to select the cheapest hardware availab... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
lbmonroe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the counters? - Marble? Quartzite? Very pretty.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...